Water Damage Restoration
ServiceMaster of Medford is on call around the clock because we know that water damage needs immediate attention. When we receive an emergency call, it is our mission to come to your aid as quickly as possible (typically this means 2-4 hours if you live in Medford, Grants Pass or the Rogue Valley area).
Water Damage Restoration Services
Our trained restoration technicians use advanced procedures and equipment to ensure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Restore® water recovery process includes:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response
- Job Site Inspection and Assessment
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying
- Daily Inspection of Job Progress
- Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning (if necessary)
Our trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Restore steps and the homeowner's responsibilities.
Water Damage Tips
Follow the steps below to help keep the damage to a minimum.
What to do:
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Instead, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Quick water removal from a home or business is crucial to help prevent further damage and cost. When water damage strikes, call your insurance agent to determine the best course of action. Depending on the severity of the damage and your deductible it might be best to call a water restoration professional to review the extent of the damage in your home. Letting the water sit in your home is the worst decision you can make when water is present, mold growth can begin in as little as 24 hours.
Hear What Our Customers Say About Us!
Also the noise from the machines was loud, but we understand that’s the way that they operated.