ServiceMaster of the Rogue
We are proud to announce that now our team is an official ServiceMaster of the Rogue has been servicing the Grants Pass, OR area since 1982.
Being part of ServiceMaster Restore, ServiceMaster of the Rogue shares the core value of the 60-year old organization, which is to provide restoration services with the utmost integrity and understanding. Our expert team is certified and trained in reconstruction, fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage cleanup, emergency board-up, vandalism removal and more. We are accessible 24/7/365 to support our customers in any and every case of emergency.
National Support, Local Power
ServiceMaster of the Rogue upholds the high standards of ServiceMaster Restore, a disaster restoration giant with 4,500 franchises worldwide. This allows us to successfully implement best industry practices and get the best training for our professionals.
What is more, a Disaster Operations Center (DOC) of ServiceMaster Restore using the latest mapping and forecast tools and advanced algorithms to track global weather, makes ServiceMaster of the Rogue better prepared to tackle local disasters before it happens. Thus, our disaster restoration is always quick and efficient.
Your Trusted, Local Restoration Company
At the same time, certified restoration technicians professionals are all residents of the Rogue Valley community of Grants Pass, Medford, OR and surround the area. Our technicians have ten and even twenty years of relevant experience and strong knowledge of the area peculiarities. We are committed to our community and enjoy the reputation of restoration experts with superior work ethics and strong moral standards.
Why Call ServiceMaster of the Rogue
- Support of ServiceMaster Restore. Our team enjoys the educational and facility capacities of a reputable and long-standing giant in the disaster restoration business.
- Extensive Expertise. Our professionals have expertise in a vast range of restoration services, you can turn to us with any problem you are facing.
- Certification. Each of our technicians has a wide variety of industry certifications issued by IICRC.
- Customer Satisfaction. We approach customer satisfaction as an important measure of the success of our work and aim at exceeding expectations.
- 24/7 Response. We respond to customer calls during the day and at night to be there for you the moment you need it.
Contact us for construction, water damage, fire restoration, and any other restoration need in Grants Pass Oregon and enjoy the superior service we provide.