Vandalism Cleanup Services
When someone invades or intentionally damages your structure, it’s an emotional blow as well as a financial one. At ServiceMaster, we understand that care and consideration go hand in hand with efficient vandalism cleanup
We're here to help restore your structure - and restore your peace of mind. Our courteous, efficient professionals remove graffiti and other substances from walls, floors and furniture without adding to your anxiety.
Types of Vandalism
Servicemaster has seen it all. We can clean and repair your property after any type of vandalism. While most people tend to think of spray paint when they hear the word "vandalism," any malicious destruction or defacing of your property can be considered vandalism. This means vandalism cleanup isn’t as simple as chemical cleaners; it can involve fire, water, and biohazard restoration. Some of the vandalism we help with includes:
- Thrown Eggs and Food
- Broken Windows
- Vandalized/Overflowing Sinks and Plumbing
Here are some steps you can take to help minimize the damages of vandalism:
- Wash egg or other residue off the building using water.
- Remove debris or food from interior walls, carpeting and furniture. When dealing with fabrics, scrape or blot stains: do not rub.
- Vacuum broken glass from floors and furniture with a shop vacuum. Always wear closed-toed shoes when broken glass is involved.
- Make a list of damages.
Professional Vandalism Removal
Here are some things not to do if you’re a victim of vandalism:
- Don't attempt to remove chemical stains, such as paint or ink.
- Don't use damaged electrical appliances.
- Don't discard damaged wood chips or other small articles. They may be useful for repairs.
- Don't use household cleaning products on fabrics, upholstery or carpet without consulting a professional cleaning service.
There are some effects of vandalism that require professional care. In these cases, call the experts at ServiceMaster to ensure proper restoration of your home or business.
Hear What Our Customers Say About Us!
Also the noise from the machines was loud, but we understand that’s the way that they operated.